Photo 1 of 4Next
Outdoor Tile / Floor / Concrete / Plain - MATERIA ( Concrete Tile Floor #1)
The post about Concrete Tile Floor have 4 pictures , they are Outdoor Tile / Floor / Concrete / Plain - MATERIA, Concrete Tile Floor #2 Concreate Wood Floor Plank More, Concrete Tile Floor #3 Get The Look: Industrial Style With A Polished Concrete Tile, Stone Project Tiles Are Stone Effect Floor Tiles From Concept Tiles, Polished Concrete Tiles And Wood Effect Floor Tiles Specialists Including Extra Large .. Below are the attachments:
Concrete Tile Floor #2 Concreate Wood Floor Plank More
Concrete Tile Floor #3 Get The Look: Industrial Style With A Polished Concrete Tile
Stone Project Tiles Are Stone Effect Floor Tiles From Concept Tiles, Polished Concrete Tiles And Wood Effect Floor Tiles Specialists Including Extra Large .
This image of Concrete Tile Floor was posted on November 1, 2017 at 10:21 pm. This post is published at the Floor category. Concrete Tile Floor is tagged with Concrete Tile Floor, Concrete, Tile, Floor..
A glass cube's kitchen design in the type. The utilization of glass here's meant to be able to manage the heat during winter. Glass can be exposed to provide fresh air in to the area while summer happens. For there to be always a widespread bond between your Concrete Tile Floor with fresh kitchen, floors using the same material with the outside patio.
Need to bring the atmosphere is comfy and hot, the furniture comes with a soft bright shade as his concluding. Storage that is much and contemporary equipment is also lovely this one is complemented by home style. Also with up lighting to illuminate the space at night.
If you also peaceful using a slight antique and such as the atmosphere of the cozy kitchen feel with possibly a great selection for you personally. To get this fashion cheap kitchen cabinets can be made an election which have pattern by you and make use of a wooden floor features a structure. Applying light hues brown with variations of lumber and white hues will make dinner in the kitchen with your family may feel hotter.
Description of Concrete Tile Floor
(kon′krēt, kong′-, kon krēt′, kong- for 1–10, 11, 14, 15; kon krēt′, kong- for 12, 13),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -cret•ed, -cret•ing.
- constituting an actual thing or instance;
real: a concrete proof of his sincerity.
- pertaining to or concerned with realities or actual instances rather than abstractions;
particular (opposed to general): concrete ideas.
- representing or applied to an actual substance or thing, as opposed to an abstract quality: The words "cat,'' "water,'' and "teacher'' are concrete, whereas the words "truth,'' "excellence,'' and "adulthood'' are abstract.
- made of concrete: a concrete pavement.
- formed by coalescence of separate particles into a mass;
united in a coagulated, condensed, or solid mass or state.
- an artificial, stonelike material used for various structural purposes, made by mixing cement and various aggregates, as sand, pebbles, gravel, or shale, with water and allowing the mixture to harden. Cf. reinforced concrete.
- any of various other artificial building or paving materials, as those containing tar.
- a concrete idea or term;
a word or notion having an actual or existent thing or instance as its referent.
- a mass formed by coalescence or concretion of particles of matter.
- set or cast in concrete, to put (something) in final form;
finalize so as to prevent change or reversal: The basic agreement sets in concrete certain policies.
- to treat or lay with concrete: to concrete a sidewalk.
- to form into a mass by coalescence of particles;
- to make real, tangible, or particular.
- to coalesce into a mass;
- to use or apply concrete.
Tile tile (tīl),USA pronunciation
n., v., tiled, til•ing.
- a thin slab or bent piece of baked clay, sometimes painted or glazed, used for various purposes, as to form one of the units of a roof covering, floor, or revetment.
- any of various similar slabs or pieces, as of linoleum, stone, rubber, or metal.
- tiles collectively.
- a pottery tube or pipe used for draining land.
- Also called hollow tile. any of various hollow or cellular units of burnt clay or other materials, as gypsum or cinder concrete, for building walls, partitions, floors, and roofs, or for fireproofing steelwork or the like.
- a stiff hat or high silk hat.
- to cover with or as with tiles.
(flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
4 attachments of Concrete Tile Floor
More Pictures of Concrete Tile Floor