Photo 1 of 9Next
Awesome Double Sided Mirror Door #1 Door Panel Samples
This image of Double Sided Mirror Door have 9 photos it's including Awesome Double Sided Mirror Door #1 Door Panel Samples, Double Sided Mirror Door #2 Double Sided Mirror Doors, Double Sided Mirror Doors Suppliers And Manufacturers At Alibaba.com, Superior Double Sided Mirror Door #3 Door_20130519_01, If You're Looking For A Door That Looks As Good As You, Literally, The Mirror Door Is Just Your Style. This Door Makes A Great Option For A Bathroom ., Hib Neutron Double Door Led Illuminated Cabinet Inter Bathrooms, Attractive Double Sided Mirror Door #6 Double Sided Mirror Doors, Double Sided Mirror Doors Suppliers And Manufacturers At Alibaba.com, Ordinary Double Sided Mirror Door #7 Sliding Folding Partition Doors Double Sided Mirror Doors Indian Wooden Door Design, Archer Hardware On A Mirror Sliding Door Http://rusticahardware.com/archer, Double Sided Mirror Door Home Design Ideas #9 Rustic-mirror-barn-door-system. Here are the attachments:
Double Sided Mirror Door #2 Double Sided Mirror Doors, Double Sided Mirror Doors Suppliers And Manufacturers At Alibaba.com
Superior Double Sided Mirror Door #3 Door_20130519_01
If You're Looking For A Door That Looks As Good As You, Literally, The Mirror Door Is Just Your Style. This Door Makes A Great Option For A Bathroom .
Hib Neutron Double Door Led Illuminated Cabinet Inter Bathrooms
Attractive Double Sided Mirror Door #6 Double Sided Mirror Doors, Double Sided Mirror Doors Suppliers And Manufacturers At Alibaba.com
Ordinary Double Sided Mirror Door #7 Sliding Folding Partition Doors Double Sided Mirror Doors Indian Wooden Door Design
Archer Hardware On A Mirror Sliding Door Http://rusticahardware.com/archer
Double Sided Mirror Door Home Design Ideas #9 Rustic-mirror-barn-door-system
Double Sided Mirror Door was posted on January 5, 2018 at 8:03 am. This article is uploaded in the Door category. Double Sided Mirror Door is tagged with Double Sided Mirror Door, Double, Sided, Mirror, Door..
Double Sided Mirror Door layout has turned into a favorite design of many people for their house. The design is classy, modern and basic search has attracted many individuals to utilize for their occupancy. Ways to get a contemporary look that is modern beautiful? for modern design design comes with an exciting characteristic the furniture is made.
Currently with sun light in the place, room is manufactured bright and open with modern modern home design. So that lighting could be shown round the room in the home choose white floor content. Likewise use glass as opposed to windows that are large wall material and skylights to bring as much as feasible inhouse in day light.
The design type furnishings give the feeling of simple and sunshine in the room's closing look. This can be acquired from the utilization of an line that was straight to use white colour thus satisfied lighting and clear. Another product applied is glass product that will be translucent to provide a more modern's perception.
Description of Double Sided Mirror Door
(dub′əl),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -bled, -bling, adv.
- twice as large, heavy, strong, etc.;
twofold in size, amount, number, extent, etc.: a double portion; a new house double the size of the old one.
- composed of two like parts or members;
twofold in form;
paired: double doors; a double sink.
- of, pertaining to, or suitable for two persons: a double room.
- twofold in character, meaning, or conduct;
dual or ambiguous: a double interpretation.
- (of musical instruments) producing a tone an octave lower than the notes indicate.
- duple, as time or rhythm.
- folded in two;
having one half folded over the other.
- (of a bed or bedclothes) full-size: a double blanket.
- [Bot.](of flowers) having many more than the normal number of petals: double petunias; double hollyhocks.
- anything that is twofold in size or amount or twice the usual size, quantity, strength, etc.
- a duplicate or counterpart;
something exactly or closely resembling another: This dress is the double of that. He is the double of his cousin.
- Also called double room. a type of hotel accommodation with two beds, or sometimes a double bed, for occupancy by two persons. Cf. twin (def. 4).
- a fold or plait.
- an alcoholic drink containing twice the usual amount of alcohol.
- a sudden backward turn or bend, as of a fox on the run in fox hunting;
- a trick or artifice, as of argument in a formal debate.
- a substitute actor or singer ready to take another's place;
- [Motion Pictures, Television.]a substitute who performs feats or actions too hazardous or difficult for a star.
- [Baseball.]See two-base hit.
- [Mil.]double time.
- doubles, (used with a sing. v.) a game or match in which there are two players on each side, as in tennis.
- (in bridge or other card games)
- a challenge by an opponent that the declarer cannot fulfill the designated contract, increasing the points to be won or lost.
- a hand that warrants such a challenge.
- [Bridge.]a conventional bid informing one's partner that a player's hand is of a certain strength.
- [Bowling.]two strikes in succession: He needed a double in the tenth frame to win.
- See daily double.
- any of certain feasts in the Roman Catholic Church, marked by a doubled antiphon and taking precedence over lesser feasts.
- [Music. Rare.]a variation.
- a former coin of France, the sixth part of a sol, issued in silver in the 14th century, later made of copper.
- at the double, [Brit. Informal.]on the double.
- on the double, [Informal.]
- without delay;
rapidly: The fire engines came on the double.
- in double time, as marching troops.
- to make double or twice as great;
to add an equal amount to: The baby doubled its weight in a year.
- to bend or fold with or as with one part over another (often fol. by over, up, back, etc.): Double the edge over before sewing.
- to clench: He doubled his fists.
- to be or have twice as much as: Income doubled expenditure.
- to sail around (a projecting area of land): to double Cape Horn.
- to add a new layer of planking or ceiling to (an old wooden hull).
- to pair;
couple: The players were doubled for the tournament.
- [Music.]to reduplicate by means of a tone in another part, either at the unison or at an octave above or below.
- (in bridge and other card games)
- to challenge (the bid of an opponent) by making a call that increases the value of tricks to be won or lost.
- to challenge the bid of (an opponent): He doubled me into game.
- to cause the advance of (a base runner) by a two-base hit: He doubled him to third.
- to cause (a run) to be scored by a two-base hit (often fol. by in): He doubled in the winning run.
- to put out (a base runner) as the second out of a double play (often fol. by up).
- to become double: My money doubled in three years.
- to bend or fold (often fol. by up or over): to double over with pain.
- to turn back on a course or reverse direction (often fol. by back): He doubled back by another road and surprised us.
- [Mil.]to march at the double-time pace.
- to serve in two capacities or in an additional capacity: She doubles as producer and director.
- to act as a double in a play, motion picture, or the like.
- [Music.]to play an instrument besides one's regular instrument (usually followed by on): The saxophonist doubles on drums.
- (in bridge and other card games) to double the bid of an opponent.
- [Baseball.]to make a two-base hit.
- to double-date.
- double in brass, [Informal.]to serve in two capacities;
be able to do work different from one's own: It is a small firm, and everyone doubles in brass when emergencies arise.
- double or nothing, a bet having as its outcome either the doubling of a previous loss or debt or the canceling of that loss or debt. Also, double or quits.
- double up:
- to share quarters planned for only one person or family: Because of the room shortage, we had to double up.
- to bend over, as from pain: He doubled up in agony.
- to twice the amount, number, extent, etc.;
- two together: There are only a few beds, so some of the children will have to sleep double for the night.
(sī′did),USA pronunciation adj.
- having a specified number or kind of sides (often used in combination): five-sided; plastic-sided.
see side1, -ed3]
(mir′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a reflecting surface, originally of polished metal but now usually of glass with a silvery, metallic, or amalgam backing.
- such a surface set into a frame, attached to a handle, etc., for use in viewing oneself or as an ornament.
- any reflecting surface, as the surface of calm water under certain lighting conditions.
- a surface that is either plane, concave, or convex and that reflects rays of light.
- something that gives a minutely faithful representation, image, or idea of something else: Gershwin's music was a mirror of its time.
- a pattern for imitation;
exemplar: a man who was the mirror of fashion.
- a glass, crystal, or the like, used by magicians, diviners, etc.
- with mirrors, by or as if by magic.
- to reflect in or as if in a mirror.
- to reflect as a mirror does.
- to mimic or imitate (something) accurately.
- to be or give a faithful representation, image, or idea of: Her views on politics mirror mine completely.
- (of a canon or fugue) capable of being played in retrograde or in inversion, as though read in a mirror placed beside or below the music.
(dôr, dōr),USA pronunciation n.
- a movable, usually solid, barrier for opening and closing an entranceway, cupboard, cabinet, or the like, commonly turning on hinges or sliding in grooves.
- a doorway: to go through the door.
- the building, house, etc., to which a door belongs: My friend lives two doors down the street.
- any means of approach, admittance, or access: the doors to learning.
- any gateway marking an entrance or exit from one place or state to another: at heaven's door.
- lay at someone's door, to hold someone accountable for;
- leave the door open, to allow the possibility of accommodation or change;
be open to reconsideration: The boss rejected our idea but left the door open for discussing it again next year.
- lie at someone's door, to be the responsibility of;
be imputable to: One's mistakes often lie at one's own door.
- show someone the door, to request or order someone to leave;
dismiss: She resented his remark and showed him the door.
Double Sided Mirror Door Pictures Gallery