Photo 1 of 4Next
Doire Farm Cottages, Kenmare, Co. Kerry ( Doire Farm Cottages #1)
The image about Doire Farm Cottages have 4 photos including Doire Farm Cottages, Kenmare, Co. Kerry, Delightful Doire Farm Cottages #2 Looking For Old-world Charm But Loads Of Modern Conveniences? Then Choose One Of These Charming Cottages As Your Home Away From Home., Looking For Old-world Charm But Loads Of Modern Conveniences? Then Choose One Of These Charming Cottages As Your Home Away From Home., Beautiful Doire Farm Cottages #4 Doire Farm. Following are the photos:
Delightful Doire Farm Cottages #2 Looking For Old-world Charm But Loads Of Modern Conveniences? Then Choose One Of These Charming Cottages As Your Home Away From Home.
Looking For Old-world Charm But Loads Of Modern Conveniences? Then Choose One Of These Charming Cottages As Your Home Away From Home.
Beautiful Doire Farm Cottages #4 Doire Farm
The article about Doire Farm Cottages was uploaded on January 5, 2018 at 8:03 am. It is posted under the Cottage category. Doire Farm Cottages is labelled with Doire Farm Cottages, Doire, Farm, Cottages..
After taken by busy nights, consuming milk caffeine with buddies or family come together at home is just a condition plus a great atmosphere, devote their free time. Instances warmth, regain your energy using a large amount of recollections of togetherness and recover energy to fight the strain of the job.
A Doire Farm Cottages may reflect the personal taste of designing the family area. You would possibly prefer various modern coffee table for the home, in case you are an individual who includes a contemporary home layout. Contemporary coffee table showing personal preference.
Modern coffeetable influences the design is classy and luxurious to look at of your home. If you would like to put today's coffee table within the family room, it is healthier to learn the different styles and models of modern coffee-table on the net.
Description of Doire Farm Cottages
(färm),USA pronunciation n.
- a tract of land, usually with a house, barn, silo, etc., on which crops and often livestock are raised for livelihood.
- land or water devoted to the raising of animals, fish, plants, etc.: a pig farm; an oyster farm; a tree farm.
- a similar, usually commercial, site where a product is manufactured or cultivated: a cheese farm; a honey farm.
- the system, method, or act of collecting revenue by leasing a territory in districts.
- a country or district leased for the collection of revenue.
- a fixed yearly amount accepted from a person in view of local or district taxes that he or she is authorized to collect.
- a tract of land on which an industrial function is carried out, as the drilling or storage of oil or the generation of electricity by solar power.
- [Eng. Hist.]
- the rent or income from leased property.
- the condition of being leased at a fixed rent;
possession under lease;
- Also called farm team, farm′ club′. [Chiefly Baseball.]a team in a minor league that is owned by or affiliated with a major-league team, for training or keeping players until ready or needed.
- [Obs.]a fixed yearly amount payable in the form of rent, taxes, or the like.
- buy the farm, [Slang.]to die or be killed.
- to cultivate (land).
- to take the proceeds or profits of (a tax, undertaking, etc.) on paying a fixed sum.
- to let or lease (taxes, revenues, an enterprise, etc.) to another for a fixed sum or a percentage (often fol. by out).
- to let or lease the labor or services of (a person) for hire.
- to contract for the maintenance of (a person, institution, etc.): a county that farms its poor.
- to cultivate the soil;
operate a farm.
- farm out:
- to assign (work, privileges, or the like) to another by financial agreement;
lease: The busy shipyard farmed out two construction jobs to a smaller yard.
- to assign the care of (a child or dependent person) to another: She farms her elderly aunt out to a retired nurse during the workweek.
- [Chiefly Baseball.]to assign (a player) to a farm.
- to exhaust (farmland) by overcropping.
- to drill (oil or gas wells), esp. by subcontract on land owned or leased by another.
(kot′ij),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house, usually of only one story.
- a small, modest house at a lake, mountain resort, etc., owned or rented as a vacation home.
- one of a group of small, separate houses, as for patients at a hospital, guests at a hotel, or students at a boarding school.
Doire Farm Cottages Pictures Album
More Pictures on Doire Farm Cottages