Photo 1 of 9Next
Eric Spoto, The New King Of Bench Press With An Official 722 Lbs World Record (attractive College Bench Press Record #1)
The blog post of College Bench Press Record have 9 images , they are Eric Spoto, The New King Of Bench Press With An Official 722 Lbs World Record, College Bench Press Record #2 An Error Occurred., Marvelous College Bench Press Record #3 Braden Smith Bench Press - YouTube, Lodrina Cherne, Who Weighs 123 Pounds, Deadlifts 365 Pounds. Cherne Set An American, Stephen Paea Breaks Bench Press Record With 49 Reps! | 2011 NFL Combine - YouTube, College Bench Press Record #6 Arlee Woman Breaks World Bench Press Record, And She's Not Done Yet, Amazing College Bench Press Record #7 Brian McNally NFL Combine 225 Bench Press Test - YouTube, Charlotte Observer, College Bench Press Record #9 10 Keys To A World Record Bench Press. Below are the attachments:
College Bench Press Record #2 An Error Occurred.
Marvelous College Bench Press Record #3 Braden Smith Bench Press - YouTube
Lodrina Cherne, Who Weighs 123 Pounds, Deadlifts 365 Pounds. Cherne Set An American
Stephen Paea Breaks Bench Press Record With 49 Reps! | 2011 NFL Combine - YouTube
College Bench Press Record #6 Arlee Woman Breaks World Bench Press Record, And She's Not Done Yet
Amazing College Bench Press Record #7 Brian McNally NFL Combine 225 Bench Press Test - YouTube
College Bench Press Record #9 10 Keys To A World Record Bench Press
The article about College Bench Press Record was published on September 7, 2017 at 4:22 pm. It is posted at the Bench category. College Bench Press Record is labelled with College Bench Press Record, College, Bench, Press, Record..
Before referring to College Bench Press Record, we'd like to discuss some tips about workbench. There are several important things in selecting an office seat for your corporation you have to know and contemplate. Select a guaranteed model office chairs, office chairs normally have a guarantee of 2 years, both thighs of the chair, hydraulic, along with the hands of the chair during the predetermined (NEW).
Together with that, sometimes we are baffled. College Bench Press Record that we need while is vital, but about the other-hand we likewise feel waste, office chairs on which we've been there it truly is just the shape and coloring happen to be faulty.
Select a couch in line with the budget / wants of one's business. Regulate along with of the chair together with coloring and your taste of your office furniture. Ensure that you choose a seat that's delicate if you sitdown or a comfortable foam.
Explanation of College Bench Press Record
(kol′ij),USA pronunciation n.
- an institution of higher learning, esp. one providing a general or liberal arts education rather than technical or professional training. Cf. university.
- a constituent unit of a university, furnishing courses of instruction in the liberal arts and sciences, usually leading to a bachelor's degree.
- an institution for vocational, technical, or professional instruction, as in medicine, pharmacy, agriculture, or music, often a part of a university.
- an endowed, self-governing association of scholars incorporated within a university, as at the universities of Oxford and Cambridge in England.
- a similar corporation outside a university.
- the building or buildings occupied by an institution of higher education.
- the administrators, faculty, and students of a college.
- (in Britain and Canada) a private secondary school.
- an organized association of persons having certain powers and rights, and performing certain duties or engaged in a particular pursuit: The electoral college formally selects the president.
- a company;
- Also called collegium. a body of clergy living together on a foundation for religious service or similar activity.
- a prison.
(bench),USA pronunciation n.
- a long seat for several persons: a bench in the park.
- a seat occupied by an official, esp. a judge.
- such a seat as a symbol of the office and dignity of an individual judge or the judiciary.
- the office or dignity of various other officials, or the officials themselves.
- the seat on which the players of a team sit during a game while not playing.
- thequality and number of the players of a team who are usually used as substitutes: A weak bench hurt their chances for the championship.
- [Informal.]See bench press.
- Also called workbench. the strong worktable of a carpenter or other mechanic.
- a platform on which animals are placed for exhibition, esp. at a dog show.
- a contest or exhibition of dogs;
- [Phys. Geog.]a shelflike area of rock with steep slopes above and below.
- a step or working elevation in a mine.
- berm (def. 2).
- on the bench:
- serving as a judge in a court of law;
- [Sports.](of a player) not participating in play, either for part or all of a game.
- to furnish with benches.
- to seat on a bench or on the bench: an election that benched him in the district court.
- to place (a show dog or other animal) in exhibition.
- to cut away the working faces of (a mine or quarry) in benches.
- to remove from a game or keep from participating in a game: to be benched because of poor hitting.
(pres),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to act upon with steadily applied weight or force.
- to move by weight or force in a certain direction or into a certain position: The crowd pressed him into a corner.
- to compress or squeeze, as to alter in shape or size: He pressed the clay into a ball.
- to weigh heavily upon;
subject to pressure.
- to hold closely, as in an embrace;
clasp: He pressed her in his arms.
- to flatten or make smooth, esp. by ironing: to press clothes; to press flowers in the leaves of a book.
- to extract juice, sugar, etc., from by pressure: to press grapes.
- to squeeze out or express, as juice: to press the juice from grapes.
- to beset or harass;
afflict: He was pressed by problems on all sides.
- to trouble or oppress;
put into a difficult position, as by depriving: Poverty pressed them hard.
- to urge or entreat strongly or insistently: to press for payment of a debt; to press for an answer.
- to emphasize or propound forcefully;
insist upon: He pressed his own ideas on us.
- to plead with insistence: to press a claim.
- to urge onward;
hasten: He pressed his horse to go faster.
- to push forward.
- to manufacture (phonograph records, videodiscs, or the like), esp. by stamping from a mold or matrix.
- to exert weight, force, or pressure.
- [WeightLifting.]to raise or lift, esp. a specified amount of weight, in a press.
- to iron clothing, curtains, etc.
- to bear heavily, as upon the mind.
- (of athletes and competitors) to perform tensely or overanxiously, as when one feels pressured or is determined to break out of a slump;
strain because of frustration: For days he hasn't seemed able to buy a hit, and he's been pressing.
- to compel haste: Time presses.
- to demand immediate attention.
- to use urgent entreaty: to press for an answer.
- to push forward or advance with force, eagerness, or haste: The army pressed to reach the river by dawn.
- to crowd or throng.
- [Basketball.]to employ a press.
- press the flesh, [Informal.]See flesh (def. 15).
- an act of pressing;
- the state of being pressed.
- printed publications collectively, esp. newspapers and periodicals.
- all the media and agencies that print, broadcast, or gather and transmit news, including newspapers, newsmagazines, radio and television news bureaus, and wire services.
- the editorial employees, taken collectively, of these media and agencies.
- (often used with a pl. v.) a group of news reporters, or of news reporters and news photographers: The press are in the outer office, waiting for a statement.
- the consensus of the general critical commentary or the amount of coverage accorded a person, thing, or event, esp. in newspapers and periodicals (often prec. by good or bad): The play received a good press. The minister's visit got a bad press.
- See printing press.
- an establishment for printing books, magazines, etc.
- the process or art of printing.
- any of various devices or machines for exerting pressure, stamping, or crushing.
- a wooden or metal viselike device for preventing a tennis or other racket from warping when not in use.
- a pressing or pushing forward.
- a crowding, thronging, or pressing together;
collective force: The press of the crowd drove them on.
- a crowd, throng, or multitude.
- the desired smooth or creased effect caused by ironing or pressing: His suit was out of press.
- pressure or urgency, as of affairs or business.
- an upright case or other piece of furniture for holding clothes, books, pamphlets, etc.
- [Basketball.]an aggressive form of defense in which players guard opponents very closely.
- [Weightlifting.]a lift in which the barbell, after having been lifted from the ground up to chest level, is pushed to a position overhead with the arms extended straight up, without moving the legs or feet.
- go to press, to begin being printed: The last edition has gone to press.
(v. ri kôrd′;n., adj. rek′ərd),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to set down in writing or the like, as for the purpose of preserving evidence.
- to cause to be set down or registered: to record one's vote.
- to state or indicate: He recorded his protest, but it was disregarded.
- to serve to relate or to tell of: The document records that the battle took place six years earlier.
- to set down or register in some permanent form, as on a seismograph.
- to set down, register, or fix by characteristic marks, incisions, magnetism, etc., for the purpose of reproduction by a phonograph or magnetic reproducer.
- to make a recording of: The orchestra recorded the 6th Symphony.
- to record something;
make a record.
- an act of recording.
- the state of being recorded, as in writing.
- an account in writing or the like preserving the memory or knowledge of facts or events.
- information or knowledge preserved in writing or the like.
- a report, list, or aggregate of actions or achievements: He made a good record in college. The ship has a fine sailing record.
- a legally documented history of criminal activity: They discovered that the suspect had a record.
- something or someone serving as a remembrance;
memorial: Keep this souvenir as a record of your visit.
- the tracing, marking, or the like, made by a recording instrument.
- something on which sound or images have been recorded for subsequent reproduction, as a grooved disk that is played on a phonograph or an optical disk for recording sound(audiodisk) or images(videodisk). Cf. compact disk.
- the highest or best rate, amount, etc., ever attained, esp. in sports: to hold the record for home runs; to break the record in the high jump.
- the standing of a team or individual with respect to contests won, lost, and tied.
- an official writing intended to be preserved.
- a group of related fields, or a single field, treated as a unit and comprising part of a file or data set, for purposes of input, processing, output, or storage by a computer.
- the commitment to writing, as authentic evidence, of something having legal importance, esp. as evidence of the proceedings or verdict of a court.
- evidence preserved in this manner.
- an authentic or official written report of proceedings of a court of justice.
- go on record, to issue a public statement of one's opinion or stand: He went on record as advocating immediate integration.
- off the record:
- not intended for publication;
confidential: The President's comment was strictly off the record.
- not registered or reported as a business transaction;
off the books.
- on record:
- existing as a matter of public knowledge;
- existing in a publication, document, file, etc.: There was no birth certificate on record.
- making or affording a record.
- surpassing or superior to all others: a record year for automobile sales.
College Bench Press Record Images Gallery
More Photos of College Bench Press Record